Goldeen Loves Guitar Goldeen Loves Guitar

You seriously got talent for the style. Really nice looking perfect match. Love the Team rocket expressions. Fantastic!

Reverse Batman Technology Reverse Batman Technology

Haha that was hilarious, love your fresh artistic style too.

SOPA: The Game SOPA: The Game

Damn SOPA and PIPA

You my friend would win the internet! Shame its dead now :*(

Day Hospital - Lavanda Day Hospital - Lavanda

eerr

whys her clit at the back?

Savarese responds:

you're right! I had not agreed the mistake !!

Blow Things Up! 2 Blow Things Up! 2

Nice

Really loved the smooth animation and graphics. Not Original idea wise but definetly implemented better than 90% of this type of game. Awesome extra physics like bounching targets etc.
Originality 5/10
Graphics 9/10
Sound 10/10
Fun 10/10

Love it.

*Flight* *Flight*

sweet

Really good good fun! noticed if my IE goes (not responding) straight after throw release the plane stays still but the distance keeps going till you click the page

Jazza - Voice Demo Reel Jazza - Voice Demo Reel

Jazza you seriously rock! You should do your normal voice too. Your skills are mind blowing! Love the last one and the questing one. When you have free time you should jump into the game industry for a day out and ruin Nolan North's job chances.

Still Alive ( Cover ) Still Alive ( Cover )

hehe

Aww man i was totally gonna do a cover...ah well. Unoriginal though all the way. Pretty decent vocals for the range it's meant for if i'm honest. Nice harmony on "But theres no sense crying..." So psyched for Portal2!

City-Lights City-Lights

Nice work

Very nicely composed piece of work guys, hope ian and yourself get this crazy stuff released soon. really liked it.

Matthew 5:28 Matthew 5:28

Really nice textures and colours. Reminds me of Shep Fairey street art.

marshy creeper marshy creeper

nice :)

Really cool colours and tone. I love the design, very much like coral. Six eyes reminds me of that big ass dragon from How to train your dragon :) what a film btw.
Only problem i can see is that because the snout blends in with the cave where it touches it kind of confuses the perspective a little. A small gap or more over lap could help that, otherwise well done.

TateOrtena responds:

ok- fixed it! Thank you :]

Port City Port City

Wow

Really amazing contrast between the water and the white sails. I really enjoy this concept a nice fantastical scene.
What is this done with?

AlvinHew responds:

I painted it with Photoshop CS2.