All 7 art Reviews

Matthew 5:28 Matthew 5:28

Really nice textures and colours. Reminds me of Shep Fairey street art.

marshy creeper marshy creeper

nice :)

Really cool colours and tone. I love the design, very much like coral. Six eyes reminds me of that big ass dragon from How to train your dragon :) what a film btw.
Only problem i can see is that because the snout blends in with the cave where it touches it kind of confuses the perspective a little. A small gap or more over lap could help that, otherwise well done.

TateOrtena responds:

ok- fixed it! Thank you :]

Port City Port City

Wow

Really amazing contrast between the water and the white sails. I really enjoy this concept a nice fantastical scene.
What is this done with?

AlvinHew responds:

I painted it with Photoshop CS2.

{BT} Otherworld V {BT} Otherworld V

Nice :)

Very nice colours and textures, Not much to look at but it really works as a landscape. Also a big Pratchett fan myself so ill give you kudos for that too.

BenjaminTibbetts responds:

Haha, awesome. Thanks.

Contemplating Infinity Contemplating Infinity

Hey

This stuff is pretty good. I really like the sort of icy feel. And the colours really blend together well. Maybe could do with a bit more variation but could be some good stuff :D.

Soldier Soldier

Lol MW1?

Lol MW1? only joking. Yea its a really good piece. I really enjoy the realism of colour, though it isnt full colour it still gives the impression of colour. The grittyness of modern combat and the uniform definetly come through. Good job.. ps MW is a good game too. :P

SALivating SALivating

Good

I really enjoy the good old cartoon way you render a lot of your stuff. Not a wonderfully interesting piece but very well done in itself.