Goldeen Loves Guitar Goldeen Loves Guitar

You seriously got talent for the style. Really nice looking perfect match. Love the Team rocket expressions. Fantastic!

Reverse Batman Technology Reverse Batman Technology

Haha that was hilarious, love your fresh artistic style too.

SOPA: The Game SOPA: The Game

Damn SOPA and PIPA

You my friend would win the internet! Shame its dead now :*(

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

Great

Fantastic visuals and a great idea. Loved the Hellraiser ref. Freaky. Guess the moral is don't watch Nyan for 36000 seconds or they will tear your soul apart.

Red vs. Blue Flash Collab Red vs. Blue Flash Collab

What...

While your flash skills are pretty good, nice art n all. All this is really is animating what was already made by the roosterteeth guys...im not sure what the point of this is. Will your art skills you should have got someone to write some script and voice act and voila, your own animation!

8/10 art
9/10 effort
1/10 original content

MonkeyNuke responds:

This is a collaboration to celebrate Red vs. Blue everything your criticised it for is what the point of it is.

Demon Tales Ep1 "Pilot" Demon Tales Ep1 "Pilot"

Good

While your drawing style was good, the animation at times seemed a little slow. Like the raising of an arm or such (Other times its fine, just watch how you go). Another thing you might want to work on is a consistancy in the volume of speech, i kept turning my volume up and down to hear it. Practice your voice acting too some were good but the main guy was a little whispery.

Other than that, great story. Want to know what happens next and more about the world in which this takes place. Really liked the cinematic style of angles and such. Good creepy bad guy.
8/10 4/5

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Wow two years?

It really doesn't feel like two years since waterlollies! You've improved so much since the first Brackenwood came out i can't believe how awesome your style is. Anyway the only thing i can even slightly fault is that sometimes the music drowned the voice over a little. Other than that. WOOO 100% perfection.
I'll keep watching your stuff until your old and grey...keep it up man.

I am not a Togepi! I am not a Togepi!

i lol'd

Haha pretty funny. I thought the strange togepi lookalike sounded a bit like jigsaw from Saw. Animation was frankly terrible but that didnt stop me from chuckling along :P. Good times.

The Last Locust The Last Locust

hmm

Well the voice acting was pretty darn good up until the arghhhhing lol. Animation was ok. not too bad could be a little less choppy. Ending was quite funny and the art itself was detailed, obviously alot of work went into it, could work on your shading but other than that.. 7/10

hanman917 responds:

Thanks man. This wasnt supposed to be anything super great. It was inspired by some woman shaking her baby, and I already had Marcus drawn. I usually struggle with audio so thanks for the compliments. I feel this is by far my best video. I definitely focused on the art more than anything else, and I intentionally made no shadows in the video.

Right Here, Right Now Right Here, Right Now

What a shame

It's a shame you didn't stick with it, but hey i know the feeling after a while of an anim you're like "this isn't done yet?!" Good stuff what you had though.